What do we treat?
The Grosvenor Clinic undertakes treatments for:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sciatica, lumbago, “slipped disc” (prolapse)
- Jaw pain
- Other spinal conditions
- Joint problems including arthritis
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis or golfers elbow
- Ankle and foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia
- Achilles tendon problems
- Knee pain
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Muscle problems
- Muscle imbalance
- Postural problems
- Neurological disorders, for example recovery from head injury or stroke
- Chest conditions such as chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, emphysema, asthma
- Workplace injuries and problems
- Repetitive strain injury
- General aches and pains
- Women's Health
We frequently deal with medical intermediary companies, and solicitors, providing treatment and reports for people who have been injured in accidents.
The Grosvenor Clinic is one of the few physiotherapy centres in the region to have a Theraflex machine.The machine is an air-compressor driven handset which is moved up and down the spine to restore the flexibility of a stiff and painful back. It can be very helpful in the treatment of neck and back problems including scoliosis.
8.45AM TO 5PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
PHONE 01638 667606
Before we can begin treatment, we need to make an initial assessment which takes around 45 to 60 minutes.